Tuesday 29 March 2011

Carven SS 2011

Absolutely knackered down by assignments and I've procrastinated on blogging more than I should've. What's new, ugh!

Whilst researching for my assignment, I stumbled across Carven! Talk about finding new love! Their pieces are so absolutely pretty and timeless. Not to mention that they're all in my favourite colours- nude, black and white. Oh so wearable. 

 Images from Carven

I'd definitely love wearing the black dress at the top right corner for a nice, Friday dinner date. The dark beige, cropped jacket and dress (3rd from top left) and the short, graphic day dress (3rd from bottom left) would be ideal running around doing errands in them, maybe with comfier shoes and switching to heels for a night out.

I looked them up if they had any of them selling in Melbourne and guess what, Belinda (in GPO) sells their pieces! I'm still a student now and yet employed, maybe could save up for a small splurge next time...that is if I can get around blowing maybe a couple of hundreds on a top or dress. But hey, they're still definitely worth checking out ;)

I've finally uploaded my photos of my work in Sweden into the computer. Now this post was meant to be about that. But editing is a real pain and can take hours for someone as particular as me. Everything needs to be in order and perfect...well, almost.





No comments: