Tuesday 22 December 2009

Trip to South Wharf- DFO








Recently I've just been looking at lots of fashion blogs and I found myself more inspired by entries of girls that basically just celebrate their own unique sense and taste in fashion. Some like it real loud, dark, black with silver studs and spikes. Some like it softer, more feminine and many even slide in a taste of vintage in their choice clothes and jewellery. Some want it all branded with big names like LV, Gucci, Prada, Miu Miu, Alexander Wang etc, whatever that's on the runway, that'd be the look they're after. On the other hand, there are also thrifters or even tree-hugging shoppers that prefer to look for their treasures buried amongst good quality second-hand or vintage stores. And of course we got the in-betweens, those that mix and match high end items with those that could have just cost a couple of dollars. THIS bunch is the group I love most coz their styles are just so effortlessly gorgeous. Some of them could even be minimalistic but their shoes, for example, could have like the 'KAPOW' factor! Or it could be the bag, or maybe just the nail colour. Whatever. I like them too coz at least there could be something that I could afford from their assemblage, hehe.

As for me, casual is good, whatever that's comfortable yet presentable. Dressy is good too! Hence am a flats person but heels do many times look better. Not a very huge brand person since first of all, I'm still a student and can't afford it at the time being *chucks it to back of my mind*. Any generous givings would be happily accepted nonetheless :P. Haven't you heard that it's more blessed to give than receive? :D :D

Anyway, back to the reason of this post. So today went out with Jon to DFO in South Wharf and got these two peach coloured babies from Forever New. LOVVVEE IT!! And it was on sale. Score! Love the beigy *bling* there. These photos were taken using my wonderful SLR but blogspot really crapped up the resolution when I enlarged it (default size too small!). Meh. Any tips would be great!

Wearing Cotton On striped tee, Sportsgirl coral-coloured shorts/ earrings, BW bangle, Vincci sunnies, good ol' Longchamp bag, Urban Original platforms.


1 comment:

mei ying tan said...

oops I take that back. To get better view at photos just click on them to enlarge.